MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> I Need Some Fresh Idea...!, Triple backward jump from LP6.4 to LP7.2
emgcarra
posté sam. 24 juin 2006, 16:22
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 14 mai 05
Lieu : Caracas - VE
Membre no 65,694

Hi everybody:
I really don´t know if there are any answer to this topic, because of his repetition or his nature...
I am tryng to survive the Up-Grade illness from LogicPro 6.4 to LogicPro 7.2, including Tiger 10.4.3
installation and change of interface....(from Digi 001 to a provisional M-Audio FW 410)...
And of course, there is where my troubles begin....After seven intents I could reach Tiger 10.4.3...OK
Then I started with Logic.....several more intents away and it was done....(no trouble-free...) But when try
to install the famous FW 410....I downloaded the proper driver (1.6) and proceeded...Then as told
in many forums and manual...Shut down, plug things in and then turn on the computer.....
But no, my beloved G4 2x800 couldn´t see the FW410, then I tryed into the other FW port.....error...!! G4 can´t see it....
Logic can´t see it either and so doesn´t see my MOTU Express 128 midi interface....
So, here I am, trying to figure out how to go ahead without selling the house in order to buy a not-so-new
G5 and/or look for a FW PCI card to replace what I thing are a couple of Dead FW Ports....
May be I´ll try to find a "day job" untill G6 came to the market...?
Any Ideas....? I will appreciate very much.........Thanks for reading...
Guillermo sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
gdoubleyou
posté mar. 27 juin 2006, 21:00
Message #2

Maniac Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 oct. 01
Lieu : Kirkland
Membre no 2,002

First check under the bule a-ple menu/ About this mac/more info.

The system profiler has information about every piece of hardware and software on your machine.

If the device is not detected by the profiler chances are you have a hardware problem.

Check out the hardware test disk that came with your machine, it will check the Macs hardware and report back it's findings, it will let you know if you have problems with your Mac.

cool.gif

--------------------
G-Dub
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 23 sept. 2024, 18:28
- © MacMusic 1997-2008