MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> A Question About Using Two Midi Controllers
boceway
posté mar. 20 juin 2006, 17:58
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 20 juin 06
Lieu : San Diego - US
Membre no 80,776

right now i'm running live with reason (slaved) on an ibook. i have an m-audio o2 midi keyboard controller and i plan to add an akai mpd16 midi drum pad controller. my question is this: in either live and/or reason, would it be possible to have one controller, say the m-audio, set to one channel, while another controller (the akai in this case) set to a separate channel so i can use both controllers similtaneously but having both producing different sounds (ie: the akai for drum sounds and the m-audio for synths)? any help on this matter would be appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
boceway
posté jeu. 22 juin 2006, 14:19
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 20 juin 06
Lieu : San Diego - US
Membre no 80,776

thanks for the info. now that i think about it, i may want to go with the korg or m-audio drum controllers instead because, based on descriptions, a) trigger finger (m-audio) is setup for reason and live already, and b) the korg has the ability to assign pads to separate midi channels (which i'm not sure if any of the others can do). the akai only costs $100 but is very basic compared to the m-audio or korg. and yes, the m-audio and korg has more assignable knobs and buttons as well.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 16 juin 2024, 18:27
- © MacMusic 1997-2008