MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> Macmusic V3 The Bugs, List them so we can kill'em
ddoty1
posté sam. 27 mai 2006, 16:37
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 15 nov. 05
Lieu : Hutington Beach - US
Membre no 72,544

I have to imagine that the site redesign accompanied the Daily Digest redesign. Or should I say, lack of design. the daily e-mail I received was laid out very well. Readable and useable. Now, it looks like a stream of conciousness post. Lousy margins. Barely any line breaks. None of No more table-style layout with shading that made the last version so user-friendly. I use Firefox v1.5.0.3 as a browser. Please don't tell me that a Mac-specific site doesn't support a cross-platform browser.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
minskybabs
posté mar. 13 juin 2006, 11:07
Message #2

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 23 avril 03
Lieu : Brighton - UK
Membre no 16,643

Hi there spotted a couple of bugs, on this page http://www.macmusic.org/news/view.php/lang/en/id/4523/ Bias extends offer... If I try to re size the page or scroll down the page to read the full article then the body of the article disappears? I assume this is a CSS positioning quirk? On the same page the drop down menu does not fit properly, Home > News > Links > Community > Articles > Classifieds but then software is just "> So"

It appears that the > Software and > About Tabs appear on the line below which means you cannot choose the correct item from the coloured tab list. Also unless you hover over them on the line below they are invisible, rather confusing, and possible another CSS problem?

Even if I resize the window the navigation bar does not fill the page. but strangely once I got to the Add Reply form, the nav bar did fill the page?

OK now time for an admission, these problems are when I view the site at work on a (ahemm embarrassed!) Windows XP machine using Explorer version 6, so maybe all is well on a MAC and as your site is aimed at MACs this is not too big a problem.

Anyway, I love the site find it very useful, and do all my music on MACS at home! I like most of the redesign, but personallyam not particularly enamoured bythe Logo or falshing banner ads at the top of the page, otherwise well done!
Cheers Minsybabs
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 5 juin 2024, 07:20
- © 440 Forums 2011