MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Uad-1 Plug-ins, UAD-1 Information
aportman
posté dim. 7 mai 2006, 06:29
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 13 nov. 05
Lieu : League City - US
Membre no 72,457

I am desperately trying to buy some time before jumping in and moving to the new Power Macs, so I am considering one of the UAD-1 budles, for increasing plug-in capacity, giving my very tired CPU some relief. I presently do all my projects on a G4 933mhz, 1.25 RAM and a G4 1 gig Power Book.

The question I have, does anyone use the UAD-1 plugs with Cubase SX3, and, if you do, what kind of results have you had? I appreciate any reponse, guidance, are recommedations. The upper-end bundles are quite expensive, so I do not want to drop a bundle on something that will not be that beneficial in the long-run. I also want the software to be compatible for the day I do make the move to the new Macintel.

I just have to find a way to accomplish some quality mixing and pseudo mastering, with some quality plug-ins, without crashing m y system.

Hopefully this is the correct forum for this question. I don't post often, so i have not become familiar with the categories for posting topics. Please free to let me know if this is the incorrect place.

Thanks!

Allen
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
gdoubleyou
posté mer. 31 mai 2006, 22:48
Message #2

Maniac Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 oct. 01
Lieu : Kirkland
Membre no 2,002

If you mean the 1GHz Powerbook, looks like you have to go native or with one of the firewire based Power Cores.

I'm looking to add a Focusrite Liquid Mix for 32 tracks of guaranteed dynamics processing.

Currently I'm using the suite of plugs from what used to Elemental Audio.

cool.gif

--------------------
G-Dub
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 3 juil. 2024, 11:24
- © MacMusic 1997-2008