MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> Dat Or Himd, which recorder device to buy ?
ipanema92
posté mar. 31 janv. 2006, 00:23
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 30 janv. 06
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 76,075

Hello ! I would like to buy a new device to record live classical music concerts (mostly opera) and to transfer it on my Mac Power Book. I used a DAT recorder SONY TCD D7, but it broke down now for the 4th time and Sony does no longer repair it. What are my best options : another DAT (which brand), a HiMD, a iRiver iHP120....? Thank you very much for your advice. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Morbass2004
posté mar. 31 janv. 2006, 09:59
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 26 févr. 05
Membre no 61,347

There is a few things out on the market it depends on your budget, how many mikes, etc,etc
Korg D4,Zoom PS04. Marantz makes a unit that records straight to cd which is underf $700.(USD)Marantz CDR-300 Professional Portable CD-R/RW Recorder/Player with Remote. Roland CD-2 - CD and Compact Flash Recorder The only drag to some of these is not having USB, If I was you I would not invest in a Mini-disc, that is slowly become extinct like the 8 track and b/w tv's. I still use my MZ-N10 mini-disc but once it goes I'm looking at something that has usb (which Sony does not support for Mac). Check out Electronic Musician, EQ, and you will find ads for new recorders on the market.
Hope this helps
Gene
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 16 juin 2024, 20:01
- © 440 Forums 2011