MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Audio To Midi Converter, Audio to Midi Converter
vega145
posté mer. 7 sept. 2005, 00:39
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 juin 05
Lieu : Corby - UK
Membre no 66,692

Hi,

First posting here, so hope you can help.

I'm looking for an audio to midi converter, in order to allow me to transcribe audio recorded drum parts a bit easier. I'm doing it by ear at the moment!

I have Cubase to do the transcription, but I believe that it has to be in a midi format for it to work.

I need to know if anyone has any experience with converting audio to midi, and what software is best for the job (or freeware even!).

I'm a newbie, so go easy!

Thanks,

Vega
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Stuarta
posté jeu. 8 sept. 2005, 09:29
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 06 oct. 03
Lieu : Flag Pond - US
Membre no 26,201

There is one program and it is really a pretty amazing piece of software and it does have the ability to convert audio to Midi. You can even modify the amount of the Audio note processed. You get to see the actual note and the audio that represents it.
Not very good at Polyphonics due to the nature of Polyphonice sound. But if you want an applications that is extremely cpable in its own right that has Audio to Midi built in then take a look at Celemony's Melodyne. Now available on Macs or Pc's.

Years ago Opcode had Audio to Midi built in to Studio Vision Pro so there are possibilities, but you can pretty much forget Polyphonic audio.

Also the Axxon Guitar to Midi converter has an input on it that can output MIDI from a monophonic source pretty much Live. Not the best solution but it is another option. unsure.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 9 oct. 2024, 01:26
- © MacMusic 1997-2008