MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Best Software For Creating Sample Based Music
jcyjr36
posté mar. 23 août 2005, 01:01
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 23 août 05
Lieu : Brooklyn - US
Membre no 69,036

Hi, just bought a new G5 20 inch I Mac. Wondering what software people are running who are into mash-up / sample based music. Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
fishboisfo
posté sam. 27 août 2005, 07:17
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 juil. 05
Lieu : San Francisco - US
Membre no 67,641

i recently upgraded from Live 3.3 to Live 5.1. Ableton is by far and away the best sequencing / producing / creative software I have ever come across. The only issue I have is my limitations from my laptop. I hope to be updating to a G5 shortly, which should allow me to mix / sequence / master and record up to 24 tracks. It is completely VST and AU friendly; records any audio or MIDI imput; allows you to create loops from anything; and, string plug ins all along to really tweak and design sounds the way you want-- as well as allow you to automate tempo and fade ins / outs.
If you try the demo, I'm afraid it's kinda like Waves (for me) -- don't play around too much because you'll end up buying it -- which incidently at half the price of Logic, isn't a bad thing.
--cheers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 20 oct. 2024, 09:11
- © MacMusic 1997-2008