MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> G5 Will Not Bootup...
Injured Rezz
posté mar. 12 avril 2005, 12:55
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 mars 05
Lieu : Bmouth - UK
Membre no 62,172

Hi ive got a Dual 2Ghz G5 with 1Gb RAM, ive had it since december and has been running Logic 7 sweet. However i go to turn it on the other day and it will not boot up. I hear the chime noise and the fans start to run. But no display comes up at all. I have tried the apple help site and have tried restetting the PMU but it hasnt helped. The mouse lights up as normal, so i presume the keyboard is getting power as the mouse is USB'ed off it. So just to test its not the monitor for sure, i waited a while incase it was booting up with out displaying. I then pressed the eject on the keyboard to try and open the DVD, but nothing happened. The only other thing is if i leave it running for a few minutes the fans get faster and faster and sound like its not going to stop, so i power it down by holding the power button.

Any help would be grateful!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Injured Rezz
posté lun. 4 juil. 2005, 20:40
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 mars 05
Lieu : Bmouth - UK
Membre no 62,172

oh yes....i remember i turned it off multipul times like you did with the power on button when it was malfunitoning, and it did not damage it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (3 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 14 oct. 2024, 05:26
- © MacMusic 1997-2008