MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> M-box Protools Plugins
Mac1
posté jeu. 15 août 2002, 15:38
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 17 juil. 02
Lieu : Detroit - US
Membre no 5,986

Say has anyone used the plugins that come with the m-box protools? I'm not sure if I have to do an additional load or they're already there in the audio drop down tools menu. Also what other plugins can I buy for protools? Audio,Midi,ect.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Presto
posté ven. 16 août 2002, 15:30
Message #2

Maniac Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 24 mars 02
Lieu : Entre-Deux-Mers - FR
Membre no 3,984

In the PTLE 5.2 you got with your Mbox, the menu should read left to right as follows:
apple; file; edit; audiosuite; movie; operations; setups; display; windows; help.

Audiosuite was installed automatically when you installed PTLE.

Select (highlight) a part of a track you want to tryout the plugins on

Then click on audiosuite from the top menu and select the first plugin which should be D-FX D-Verb.

Select preview.

The selected audio should now loop (unless the audio you've highlighted is really short), probably with "large hall" reverberation. Play with the various presets, then potter with the cursors.

Don't close the D-FX D-Verb window. Click on 'D-FX D-Verb' (top left hand corner) and you'll see the other plugins. Choose for example 'reverse' then click on 'preview'. The use of some of the plugins is not obvious, so you'll have to read the Digidesign Plug-Ins Read Me.pdf or Digidesign Plug-Ins Guide.pdf

If you used 'Install Digi Demo Plug-Ins' these extra plug-ins only last 30 days, so if you did that a month ago, they won't work anymore. If you want to try them, you'll have to save from your drive all your documents and preferences, and apps that you haven't got elsewhere, then reformat your drive and re-install everything from scratch.

Don't copy the system folder - just the bits you don't want to lose. There may be a better way of getting your ibook to forget it previously installed 'Digi Demo Plug-Ins', but I don't know. Be careful not to forget to back-up stuff you don't want to lose. I lost my Communicator inbox, email address book, and bookmarks once. I also lost cookies containing passwords that I'd forgotten. Still, it's good to do this clean-up from time to time.

--------------------
Without shit, we wouldn't be here ;)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 11 juil. 2024, 03:25
- © MacMusic 1997-2008