MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Wave Format for Audio Cd In Logic Express 7, LOGIC 7 EXPRESS / AUDIO CD
annanihon
posté jeu. 24 mars 2005, 11:36
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 23 mars 05
Lieu : Lambesc - FR
Membre no 62,847

French content erased

Ce message a été modifié par dixiechicken - sam. 26 mars 2005, 12:00.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
coldharbour
posté sam. 9 avril 2005, 13:08
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 14 mars 05
Lieu : -
Membre no 62,351

1- with function "Burn a CD" and "Multisession".

Result:
My song (one only even tough I selected multissession in the hope that I could put several tracks on my cd) is audible on a CD audion but the whole thing has completed distorted (I guess 24 bit became 16 bit, or I don't know!)

CD audio is always 44.1 kHz / 16 bit so without proper dithering audio that's been recorded with higher bitrates suffers significantly. Audio with higher samplerate may cause the audio to be played back with wrong speed and pitch on the CD. Thus you should only burn audio files with the appropiate 44.1 kHz / 16 bit format on an audio CD.

2- with PCM / wave file / 44,1Hrz/ no dither/ Interleaved
result: if I go to repertory "bounce files" or" audiofiles" afterwards (in my data manager), and try to play them through Itunes or even if I burn them directly on a cd (vain try of course)>>> NO AUDIBLE SOUND ! (Only in my dreams!) wink.gif

If you import the audio file in Logic and examine it in the audio editor do you see a waveform? I mean, is it possible that the you accidentally bounced from a wrong source and just got silence?

Ce message a été modifié par coldharbour - sam. 9 avril 2005, 13:09.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 25 sept. 2024, 10:11
- © MacMusic 1997-2008