MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Guitar Tabs, Windows has Powertab, and Guitar Pro.
Alex Skolnick
posté mer. 8 déc. 2004, 17:52
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 08 déc. 04
Lieu : Bangalore - IN
Membre no 56,318

Being a windows user till date. I used to learn the covers for my band with ease. There was guitar pro, and powertabs. They both had websites with extensive tab collections. Now both these amazing softwares arent compatible with macs. Is anyone aware of any similar software (with an extensive tab library) for macs. I downloaded a tabbing software G7. It is good, but i havent been able to locate guitar tabs.

I have virtual pc installed with windows XP. BUt the midi player doesnt work there. Its tooo slow, and all broken up. SO powertabs are useless there.,...Can i make them work somehow???
ANy tips..???

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
mauriciogracia
posté lun. 7 mars 2005, 20:37
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 19 févr. 05
Lieu : Bogota - CO
Membre no 60,875

Hello

God bless you too

>Anyway, try making your downloads page more user friendly...what the point of older versions >when the latest one is there...unless its a beta version ort something like that..

SourceForge keeps all the version of the program, if the current release has a bug that was not in the previous version you can use that one. (very usefull)

Also the developers might want to check how something was done, and the code for version 0.2 is much simpler that the version 0.3.1.v

>Secondly cleary mention which link is to be downloaded for which OS. That isnt there...

This program RUNS ON EVERY OPERATION SYSTEM with JAVA 1.4.X, there is no need to publish separate files for MacOs and other for Windows or Linux (its runs on JAVA..as simple and powerfull as that)

Let me know what you think.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 3 juin 2024, 17:55
- © MacMusic 1997-2008