MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Motu 2408 Mk3, anyone tried it?
eaks
posté mer. 2 févr. 2005, 18:07
Message #1

Groupe : Validating
Inscrit : 05 août 03
Lieu : CA
Membre no 22,521

Hi, I'm about to purchase an audio card, probably the MotU 2408 mk3 for its versatility, and I want to have comments on it's usability by ppl who tested it. I will work with cubase sx3.

thanks

--------------------
you wish!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
lepetitmartien
posté mar. 15 févr. 2005, 18:44
Message #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Editors
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,758

It works like a charm. Have a look at RME products too, great stuff (if you understand their range and site… me I don't… which is annoying as their converters are good).

I've got myself to upgrade to the 424, so I can enjoy my own mk2. smile.gif
(Motu procedure is a bummer… I've got something else to do than prove I have register, it SUCKS)

424 wise, if you buy second hand, verify it's the 424 mk2!!! else you have to change it thru MOTU too. mk1 is not G5 compatible.

It's the mk1 which is to avoid save if you use only the digital ports, converters are not that good in A/D.

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (3 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 21 oct. 2024, 03:26
- © MacMusic 1997-2008