MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Panther Ate My Music?, Synchronization error in Logic 6
dgrotbo
posté mar. 25 janv. 2005, 22:13
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 06 oct. 03
Lieu : Summit - US
Membre no 26,197

I'm a new user (started with Logic 6 Big Box, an old Yamaha keyboard that I use as a MIDI controller and a Tascam US-122 interface) who decided to trade up to Logic Pro 7. First step was to upgrade to Panther. After doing so - I could not get any sound out of my old Logic 6 songs. I just get the error message with something about not being able to synchronize audi and MIDI tracks. It looks like Logic may not be communicating with my keyboard.

Somebody told me I need to update "the drivers." I tried updating the US-122 drivers, but still no sound. Logic seems to recognize the US-122 (it shows up in the audio preferences menu). Did Panther do something to my settings that I need to restore or do I need to reset something else. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I did not find anything about this using the search function. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I have postponed my Logic Pro upgrade until I figure out what happened to my Logic 6 which was working just fine before Panther came along.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
dgrotbo
posté mer. 2 févr. 2005, 14:24
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 06 oct. 03
Lieu : Summit - US
Membre no 26,197

One more update. I finally upgraded to Logic Pro 7 and everything seemed to work fine. I was able to produce sounds from my keyboard, etc.

Once I tried to record a software instrument, I got the same synchronization errror I had received in Logic 6. After this, I could not get sounds from my keyboard - no MIDI out signal.

I may need to adjust the buffer size or something, but I hate to start messing with things I am not really comfortable with. Anyone have any ideas?

Maybe I should just call Apple Care and have them walk me through the set up? Have people had good experience with Apple's tech support?

Thanks for any advice/help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - samedi 19 oct. 2024, 22:43
- © MacMusic 1997-2008