MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Protools Le 6.0.2 Bounce To Disk Errors
morrisoc
posté mar. 18 janv. 2005, 07:32
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 23 juil. 04
Lieu : Bondi Junction - AU
Membre no 47,470

Hi All,

I am running a Mac G5 Duel 2.5GHZ with 512mb ram. I also run Protools 002 with LE Ver. 6.0.2.

When I am using a session that is recorded at 96khz 24bit and I try to bounce to disk I always get the error message::

" Please Increase the Hardware Buffer Size..... (6060) "

I end up increasing the buffer size all the way up until my midi then goes out of time and it still dose not want to work. I have tried decreasing the CPU usage to 95% or bellow as per the Digidesign website but that also has had no effect. The only thing that has helped is instead of bouncing it to the system drive if I instead bounce it to a firewire drive it *sometimes* makes a difference.

I upgraded from a g4 because of that message and now find myself a little frustrated as it has returned to haunt me.

If anyone has any suggestions PLEASE PLEASE help me ! There is nothing more frustrating than finishing a track and not being able to take it from the studio! angry.gif

Thankyou,

Chrsitian Morrsison
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
morrisoc
posté mer. 19 janv. 2005, 23:22
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 23 juil. 04
Lieu : Bondi Junction - AU
Membre no 47,470

The strange thing is that in one of my songs I am only running 3 AUX Inputs, 4 Audio Track and a master fader. There are also a number of midi tracks, although they don't account for much. There are a few basic plugins but by no means is this what you would classify as a 'heavy' session. The main factor is the 96Khz 24Bit.

Thankyou,

Christian Morrison
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 16 oct. 2024, 15:16
- © MacMusic 1997-2008