MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Mac Mini
Bossnikon
posté ven. 14 janv. 2005, 02:21
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 14 janv. 05
Lieu : Paramus - US
Membre no 58,428

Hey all...glad to be a part of this site\forum..happy 2005./...

I just have 2 quick questions about the new Mac Mini...

Due to budget constraints I ordered the Mac Mini as a better DAW than what I am using....after countless blue screens and crashes im switching to a Mac......but anyway how do you all think the Mac Mini will stack up in recording music?? I mainly do hip hope so I really only need about 10 tracks....I purchased the 1.4 g4 mini with 512 ram.....and the 80gig hard drive......Please any insights are welcome ...THANKS!!!!!!!

Also thinking about actual devices I was leaning toward Pro Tools Mbox but also have been doing a little research and for about the same amount of money I could get the cheapest MOTU ..... Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Glad to be a part of the forums....Thanks to everyone in advance,..!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
DJPhatt
posté lun. 17 janv. 2005, 09:37
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 17 janv. 05
Lieu : Anaheim - US
Membre no 58,601

biggrin.gif I have been in the Mac mini product test for the last 2 months, using it with every music program I use. I haven't had a problem of any kind, and I'm even using it to DJ full shifts at the clubs I work. Got a small 12in LCD flat screen on ebay for 100 bucks and a wireless trackball mouse and I don't even have to have a keyboard. I have used it with Pro-Tools, Megaseg & Final Scratch, I have also experimented with and without external drives and had no problems either way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 20 oct. 2024, 08:52
- © MacMusic 1997-2008