MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Powerbook G5s?, Heh, remember the Powerbook.
fastlanephil
posté lun. 3 janv. 2005, 04:56
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 21 déc. 02
Lieu : Shelton - US
Membre no 10,225

What happened to the PowerBook G5 rumors. I think there is hope for one or will it have to wait for the developer's conference. The Powerbook is looking around and saying, "what about me!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Dustan
posté mar. 4 janv. 2005, 07:46
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 16 sept. 03
Lieu : Capelle A/d Ijssel - NL
Membre no 24,830

..hi! Guys...

Powerbooks G5.. later this year.. before that, they will make are heads spin a little more with the Powerbooks Dual G4's... uh la la!.. that's what I heard... at least... and it makes sense, if you watch the development for the Desktops. I heard also the problem to have a powerbook G5, is not actually the sizes but the heat. If the Aluminiums are already to hot to even have it on your lap (oops! what happened to the term "laptop"... unsure.gif !!)... I guess the laptops G5 could also be used to fry eggs and warm you on the winter... (I hope they don't charge extra for this extra features..!!)..

I heard also there's a third party company hired by apple just to deal witht this heat aspect. Since quite some time already.. they are trying to fit the "thing" in the tiny format... or else.. maybe the G6.. will do... heh!

Cheers...

--------------------
Powerbook 17" G4 1,5 Ghz and LOGIC
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 20 sept. 2024, 22:34
- © MacMusic 1997-2008