MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Logic Midi Enviroment., MIDI on logic Express 7.0
nardao
posté jeu. 2 déc. 2004, 12:24
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 29 juil. 04
Lieu : Ribeirao Preto - BR
Membre no 47,890

Hi , Does anyone help me to find my MIDI devices on Logic? The manual says you have to create an enviroment but I wonder how can I find my JV880 which is on my AUDIO MIDI SETUP on my computer which should appear on my MIDI Tracks on logic. I can see all pacthes and the synth on Protools but can not find them on logic, Any help ?
Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
editbrain
posté sam. 4 déc. 2004, 07:12
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 05 déc. 03
Lieu : Memphis - US
Membre no 30,424

don't be so impatient. i will put you on the right track. you can download a beta of sound diver for os x (someone help me here please). well you use to could i don't know now that for sure now (to lazy to look) smile.gif.

other wise to name your track select the text tool and click on the instrument you created in the midi instrument section in the environment. type in the name of your instrument. hit return.

to get your instrument from the environment to the arangement window, click on an audio instrument and hold the mouse button. there you will see a menu appear. select midi and then your instrument.

next you can select icons but click and holding on the icon in the parameters panel and select the best icon for your synth.

also to select the banks set your synth to program change, put a check in the box next to the word program on the parameters panel, then click and hold the number to see your choices. the first number is the bank, the second is the instrument number.

if this doesn't help i am sorry, but this is the way i know how to do what it sounds like you want. if someone could take what i am saying and make it easier for you to understand please do.

happy recording,
editbrain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 26 juin 2024, 10:04
- © MacMusic 1997-2008