MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Logic 7 Exp Or Reason 2.5
claG5
posté mar. 23 nov. 2004, 23:32
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 23 nov. 04
Lieu : Warwick - UK
Membre no 55,503

Dear all,
I just oredered a G5,. I am a user of Reason and I love it. I don't know anything about Logic but i'm considering now to bu8y Reason 2.5 or logic express 7. Any suggestion?
How much can I rely on the instrumnents inside Logic? (with Reason I get so much...)

Thanks smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
don says mac
posté mer. 24 nov. 2004, 20:12
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 26 sept. 03
Lieu : Toronto - CA
Membre no 25,510

hey...

i have reason 2.5 and love it too... the instruments and the possibilities are virtually endless, but it lacks a solid sequencer, at least for my tastes. logic has similar stuff that reason has (virtual instruments) but has better sequencing. essentially, i think reason is amazing for making loops, but when it comes to stretching it out into a full track, that's where logic shines. each program will do both, but like i said, for me i like logic's sequencer better. i started out just using reason, then bought logic pro for more flexibility. for now, if you're on a tight budget, i'd recommend reason 2.5 & garageband (a very very very light version of logic & free w/ ilife) until you feel that you need something more. that's the path i took..

.d.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 16 oct. 2024, 15:17
- © MacMusic 1997-2008