MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> Connecting the Finalizer, How to. . . .
gravity
posté jeu. 30 mai 2002, 22:35
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 30 mai 02
Lieu : Tokyo
Membre no 4,894

I am in the market to buy a TC Electronics Finalizer for my studio. Currently, I am running my outboard gear to an analogue mixer and then into my G4 tower via RME 98/6 soundcard. If I want to use my computer as a sequencer for playback as well as be able to record the audio through the finializer and back into the MAC at the same time is this possible or will I need to buy a DAT or another recording device?? Any advice is appreciated . . . .thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
deleted
posté mer. 24 juil. 2002, 21:32
Message #2

SuperHero

Groupe : Banned
Inscrit : 24 févr. 02
Membre no 3,562

QUOTE (gravity @ May 30 2002, 23:35)
I am in the market to buy a TC Electronics Finalizer for my studio. Currently, I am running my outboard gear to an analogue mixer and then into my G4 tower via RME 98/6 soundcard. If I want to use my computer as a sequencer for playback as well as be able to record the audio through the finializer and back into the MAC at the same time is this possible or will I need to buy a DAT or another recording device?? Any advice is appreciated . . . .thanks

As the name implied, finalizer is here to finalize your mix, not for recording, IIRC... But you do what you want to do, anyway ;-)

I'm not sure i got the point, but you can "insert" the finalizer between your group output on the mixer and the RME inputs? But you can't "finalize" the output of the RME board at the same time (just the monitored tracks, eventually).

Sorry if misunderstood your original post.
Bye.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 8 oct. 2024, 22:14
- © 440 Forums 2011