MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Latest Le7
Gandy
posté ven. 9 déc. 2005, 19:52
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 09 déc. 05
Lieu : Penticton - CA
Membre no 73,684

I am a newbie and this is my first post. Hi everyone:-)

I am presently using Garageband and Harmony Assistant.
I am interested in purchasing Logic Express 7, but when I visited my local store, they had 2 packages. One said Logic Express 7 and the other identical box said Logic Express 7 and had a green circular stamp stating Logic Express 7 Update. On the edge I saw in small letters Update from version 6 to 7.
I checked at Apple's site and they list Logic Express 7 and Logic Express Update.
This is confusing. If I buy Logic Express 7, do I automatically get the Update, or do I later have to pay extra for the update.
I am tempted to go to DP4 or Cubase because of this. However, let's see if anyone can give me a reasonable explanation. Thanks.

smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s) (1 - 2)
td3k
posté sam. 10 déc. 2005, 03:59
Message #2

Inscrit : 18 avril 03
Lieu : Tampa - US
Membre no 16,354

The update is from version 6 to version 7. It will require that you already have version 6 installed. You will need the 'Logic Express 7' box. Version 7.1 is the current shipping version. However I believe the box will just say 'Logic Express 7'. You will not need an update.

I don't use DP4, but, in my opinion Logic is nicer than Cubase. Esp. if you have songs you have already created in Garageband, I believe they can be imported into Logc cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rickenbacker
posté sam. 10 déc. 2005, 21:53
Message #3

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 17 mai 02
Lieu : Broughton
Membre no 4,705

Esp. if you have songs you have already created in Garageband, I believe they can be imported into Logc

True.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (2 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 21 oct. 2024, 00:30
- © MacMusic 1997-2008