MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Midi Delay In Logic Pro, only on playback, not during recording
bnelmatthews
posté jeu. 10 juin 2004, 07:29
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 09 nov. 03
Lieu : Portland - US
Membre no 28,515

Hello,

I am hoping some knowledgeable and wise soul can be of assistance. I am running logic pro 6.4.2 on a g4 1.5 mhz powerbook. Upon playback of any midi data recorded using logic's softsynths or through rewire (reason) there is a significant delay approximately and consistently a sixteenth note off. Interestingly, when i record there is no audible delay and everything seems to be in synch until i playback the midi data. I use a novation remote audio audio/midi interface. Through troubleshooting i have ruled out this unit as causing the problem. Also, i have spoken to emagic technical support extensively about this and they simply don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. Obviously, this is a serious problem. The delay is so significant that quantizing is useless and therefore not a bandaid for the problem.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas or moral support, i'd greatly appreciate it. I'm just getting my studio set up and am unable to record (midi at least) due to this problem.

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (4 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 21 oct. 2024, 00:51
- © MacMusic 1997-2008