MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Help Much Appreciated
adamski
posté dim. 21 mars 2004, 06:38
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 21 mars 04
Lieu : Sydney - AU
Membre no 38,984

Hi. I've spent the last couple of days researching this before I posted, but still don't seem to be able to come up with a decent answer, so hopefully someone here will be able to help. I'm a total beginner and all I'm after is an application that will allow me to create a mix cd from my cd collection. Essentially, itunes with a few more features.

I don't need to do incredibly complicated stuff and I dont need to do it live - just beat matching the intros and outros and maybe a few basic effects. And then be able to save the 10 or 11 tracks or whatever so i can burn the completed continuous mix to cd. Obviously I'm not a professional, I'm only doing this for myself cos it'd be cool to do and play back. I know itunes almost does this, but i'm after a bit more flexibility with pitch and tracking options etc... Any ideas? And thanks in advance.

A
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s) (1 - 3)
robomark29
posté lun. 22 mars 2004, 06:58
Message #2

Inscrit : 21 mars 04
Lieu : Alameda - US
Membre no 38,982

Try Native Instrument's Tracktor. You can get a demo in their site I believe.

+Quote Post
divan
posté lun. 22 mars 2004, 08:23
Message #3

Rookie

Inscrit : 29 févr. 04
Lieu : Gradec - AT
Membre no 37,222

this could b the right thing for you ... traktor dj

the link: http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?djline_us

short product-descrition:
TRAKTOR DJ Mixer offers the perfect entry into the world of digital DJing. All the most important mixing functions are included, such as BPM detection and beat matching, EQs, filters, loop section, a separate monitor output, and a versatile playlist management. TRAKTOR DJ Mixer is the first software to provide beat accurate scratch presets. The mixes can be recorded as Mix or WAV files for exchanging them over the Internet or burning them to CD.

... and no; i dont work for native instruments...

HTH

--------------------
-dv-

+Quote Post
stoprunner
posté lun. 22 mars 2004, 11:30
Message #4

Rookie

Inscrit : 24 févr. 04
Lieu : Varese - IT
Membre no 36,729

try soundstudio, the macos x version has some bugs, but I use to do my CD and it was eassy to mix aifs tracks.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 20 sept. 2024, 13:19
- © MacMusic 1997-2008