MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Simple Question About Garageband, multiple tracks at once?
JPSpecial
posté jeu. 25 mars 2004, 03:04
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 21 déc. 03
Lieu : Pittsburgh - US
Membre no 31,548

I'm new to the world of digital recording and am looking for an easy-to-use piece of software for recording voice, guitar, bass, and perhaps some loops. Garageband seems interesting to me and I would purchase it but I can't seem to get a definitive answer about the capability of recording two tracks simultaneously, e.g. voice with a condenser mic and guitar with another condenser mic sent through some usb audio interface. Some folks have told me only one track at a time and others have said it is possible to record two tracks simultaneously. Could someone settle this question for me? And if Garageband isn't capable of doing this, what would be an easy-to-learn piece of software I could use with my G4 imac to record simple folk music, no midi necessary?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bebopfusion
posté jeu. 1 avril 2004, 02:32
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 01 avril 04
Lieu : Tulsa - US
Membre no 39,919

Sorry for the late reply, I just joined. Garageband only allows one recording at once. Don't let this discourage you if you are new though. You just have to record one at a time. And no midi is necassary, all you need is an adapter to plug into the audio in port. You can buy these at radio shack or you can spend a little bit more and get the monster cable from Apple.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 24 oct. 2024, 20:25
- © MacMusic 1997-2008