MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
MonicaGu Blog

multipelife
Note 0
entry sam. 28 févr. 2015, 04:34
Summary: This following will introduce a step by step guide on how to convert and play DVD on TV via HDMS using a WDTV-live box.

I have some DVD movies for Christmas from a friend that are backed up and stored on my NAS-box/external hard disk and I need to rip them for playback on WDTV-live box hooked to tv via HDMS without a DVD player. I like the convenience of making my hundreds of movies accessible from WDTV-live box.

Does this sound good to you? Here's how to do. What's more, it is a piece of cake to play Blu-ray,ISO and iTunes movies to WD TV for watching.

At first, you need a third-party converter to convert DVD to WDTV-live box supported file. Here recommend the Pavtube DVDAid, as a DVD to WDTV-live converter. (Here are more options for you) It could not only rip DVD to mkv Matroska/mp4 format for storage on WDTV-live box with fast ripping speed and excellent output video quality, but also offers you some video editing features like trimming, cropping, rotating, adjusting video effects, etc. to customize your videos. If you are using a Mac, please turn to the equivalent Mac version.

What's more? H.265 is the codec of the future. Don’t miss our New Year deals for this updated H.265/HEVC Converter! Is that all of its features? Of course Not! It also functions as a strong performer for ripping Blu-ray, DVD to H.265 MP4 for playback. If you want to get a top DRM-removal tool from Pavtube, just get this money saving boundles: BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1.

[How TO] Steps to convert DVD to WDTV-live box for backup and Playback

Step 1: Load DVD movies

Install and launch DVD Ripper for WDTV-Live, and then click the disc icon to import your source movies to this program. Set your wanted subtitles and audio track from the drop-down box of "Subtitles" and "Audio" tab.

Step 2: Select WDTV-live box compatible formats as output profile

Click the "Profile" frame to select output profile for your WDTV-live box, say "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)" or "MKV HD Video(*.mkv)" from "HD Video".

Step 3: Start to convert DVD to WDTV-live box videos

Click the bottom-right "Convert" button to start to convert DVD to WDTV-live video files. This would take you some time and you just need to wait for the conversion completed.

After the process completes, transfer converted DVD files to your WDTV-live box and you can copy them to TV for playback via HDMS. (Learn tips for connecting WD TV Media Player to Home Theater System) Now enjoy your converted DVD movies!

Source:http://video-tips.jimdo.com/2015/01/24/rip...-wdtv-live-box/

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Plus anciens · MonicaGu Blog · Plus récents »

Les liens du Blog

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008