MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Video and audio converter Blog

the best software
Note 0
9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
entry jeu. 9 sept. 2010, 09:46
YouTube has HD Videos for quite some time now, to most people watching Youtube videos in high definition is always fun, be it watching movie trailers or full flicks, what's more YouTube accepts a wide range of video file formats such as .WMV, .AVI and .MOV. Again, you may get the best results from converting your file to MPEG4 video with MP3 audio.

You can use a totally free program Aneesoft Free HD YouTube downloader to help you download high definition YouTube videos on your computer for free. You can download HD videos in all available formats - MP4, MOV, MPG, WMV and AVI, ASF ect. And if need, the YouTube Converter from Aneesoft can let you convert the HD YouTube videos to other video formats. Read on and get the detailed steps how to use the Aneesoft YouTube Downloader to download HD YouTube videos for free and then use Aneesoft YouTube Converter to convert for playback I shows as follow to you.

Step 1. Run Aneesoft Free HD YouTube Downloader and add YouTube HD video URLs
Download Aneesoft Free HD YouTube Downloader from its official page or download sites, and install it on your PC, then search for your favorite video and preview it before downloading, copy the URL in your browser. After that run Free YouTube Downloader and click the button "Add URL" to add the URL of the YouTube HD video, you may add as many YouTube URLs as you want for saving onto your hard disk.

Step 2. Start downloading HD YouTube videos
After you add the YouTube videos URLs, the YouTube videos will start downloading automatically. Make sure your Internet is connected to YouTube website and the URLs of YouTube videos are correct. You're able to download multiple YouTube videos all at once.

Step 3. Convert HD YouTube videos to other video format for playback
Use Aneesoft YouTube Converter to convert the downloaded HD videos to other video format. First launch Aneesoft YouTube Converter program and add video files through "Add files" button, you can add as many stored HD flv video files as you want to Aneesoft YouTube Converter for converting.

Change the output settings to MP4 format to convert videos with best quality. You may convert YouTube FLV videos to any other common video formats for video editing or playback on your portable devices, such as iPad, iPhone 4, iPod, PSP, cellphone, etc. Remember that the output file size mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size.

Step4. Transfer/sync and watch the YouTube videos anywhere
After the YouTube videos has been converted successfully, you may transfer the converted YouTube videos to the mobile devices or sync to Apple iproducts via iTunes, like iPad, iPhone 4, iPod, PSP for watching the YouTube videos.

Tips:
* Aneesoft Free YouTube Downloader doesn't support video converting, if you just want to download the HD YouTube videos, then this program is very meet your need.
* Aneesoft YouTube Converter can download and convert YouTube videos to other video format for playback, if you want to convert the YouTube videos, just get this program to enjoy YouTube videos on the go.
* YouTube Converter also supply advanced video settings. You can set the Profile, Codec, Resolution, Bitrate, Frame Rate for the video and Codec, Sample Rate, Bitrate, Channel for the audio in Aneesoft YouTube Converter. The video quality is totally up to you.

entry mar. 7 sept. 2010, 07:59
I have bunch of AVI movie files I want to put them on my iPad. But I had some problems converting my avi files to mp4 format for my iPad. I know AVI is a popular video format. It comes with good video quality with relative small size. However, how can I convert .avi files then to view AVI video files on iPad? I'm confused.
---- From Missy

Do you have the same problems as have a lot of WMV files and want to play WMV videos on your iPad or have many Video files downloaded from hosted and shared on online video sites such as YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, MySpace, etc and want to play these downloaded Video files on iPad but don't know how to do the converting? Well, this article aim to show you how to convert AVI, WMV, FLV or even some other video formats to iPad supported H.264 videos for watching on the iPad step-by-step.

What we need is a iPad video converter - Aneesoft Video Converter Pro, which can easily convert AVI to ipad with high quality, plus, it also support converting WMV, MKV, MPEG, MOV , etc common Video, M2TS, MTS, TS, HD WMV, etc HD Video and some Audio to iPad Compatible formats with smart editing functions, fully compatible with Windows 7.

Note: if you are using Mac OS and want to convert AVI, WMV, FLV to iPad on Mac, you can refer to Aneesoft Video Converter Pro for MAC.

Step1. Run Aneesoft Video Converter Pro and add video files
Download Aneesoft Video Converter Pro, install and run it, then click "Add..." to import AVI or WMV or some other videos on your hard drive to the software. You may add as many videos as you want to convert to iPad H.264 videos for watching on iPad. Only the titles you checked will be converted.

Step2. Choose output format and adjust audio and video parameters
Click the "Profile" drop-down button to choose "iPad MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4)" as output formats. You'll find a wide range of preset video setting options available for Apple iPad. In the "Save to" drop-down button, specify a directory on your computer to save the output files.

Step3. Start to convert AVI, WMV, and FLV to iPad
Click "Start" to convert AVI, WMV, and FLV files to iPad MP4, the whole conversion will take a few minutes. Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft iPad Video Converter will place on your Desktop a new iPad format version of your video that will play on the iPad. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

Optional step. Edit & merge videos: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark and deinterlace
Wanna edit your videos to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark in Aneesoft Video Converter Pro. Just select the title you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window, you can add a txt or image watermark as a logo. If you want to crop video or add some special effects, click the first two tabs. And you also can do deinterlace with the video file to remove the video black area.

Tips&Tricks
* AVI, WMV, FLV video formats info.
** Audio Video Interleave (also Audio Video Interleaved), known by its acronym AVI, is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. Like the DVD video format, AVI files support multiple streaming audio and video.
** Windows Media Video (WMV) is a compressed video compression format for several proprietary codecs developed by Microsoft.
** Flash Video(FLV) is a container file format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player versions 6–10. Flash Video content may also be embedded within SWF files. There are two different video file formats known as Flash Video: FLV and F4V.
* Aneesoft Video Converter Pro can convert video for most portable devices: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Mobile Phone and more.
* No limitation for highest speed, conversion speed will be improved with better performance of your PC, multithreading and batch conversion supported. Fully support Intel Core 2 CPU and >200% converting speed provided.

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
Les liens du Blog

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008